This blog is dedicated to taking the time to become the person you’re always saying you want to become. While I do fully believe that making your own “to you list” is the best way to accomplish that goal, I know that making a list is only skimming the surface of making the changes you want to in your life.
Often we find ourselves losing motivation when we don’t see results right away. Instead of becoming less motivated, I wanted to use this blog post to give you a little bit of Sunday motivation to keep putting the effort into your “to you list” to become a better version of yourself. Here are a few sayings that keep me going when I need that extra push.
- “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.” – Karim Seddiki
- “You make mistakes. Mistakes don’t make you.” – Maxwell Maltz
- “Always do what you are afraid to do.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” -Nora Roberts
- “If it’s both terrifying and amazing then you should definitely pursue it.” -Erada
- “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” – EE Cummings
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
- “I can and I will. Watch me.” – Carrie Green
- “Life is tough, my darling, but so are you.” – Stephanie Bennett Henry
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius